Window Service Elk Grove VIllage
Working With Dickson Has Been Wonderful
“We received new windows and siding on the 2nd floor of our home and we have received nothing but compliments on the work. Jim (the project manager) constantly checked in on the job and was available to answer questions when needed. The crew was professional and hardworking. The price was incredibly reasonable. We plan to use them again for the second phase of our exterior remodeling.”
Now I have the best looking roof in the neighborhood
“The crew arrived at 7:00am and got to work right away.When the crew was done, they cleaned up everything around the house and made sure every nail was gone. That was so important to me because I have a dog and he runs free in my backyard. Overall, they were very neat, professional and took pride in their work as if my house was their own. I also know they will answer the phone if I ever have a problem. I would use them again and recommend them too.“
Dickson was first class
“If you are looking for a premier top quality contractor for your door installation, look no further than Dickson. After repeated frustrating experiences with big box companies, we choose Dickson to install our front door. They were timely and very responsive. From project estimation, to product ordering, to installation, Dickson was first class. The workmanship detail was excellent. We highly recommend Dickson Contractors and will not hesitate to use them again.”
Install Energy Efficient Windows
Do you feel drafts from your windows? Dickson Contractors
will help assist you in finding the best window style for your home.
We specialize in vinyl, fiberglass-composite, and wood windows.
We give you options from affordable to high end replacement windows.
° Double-hung windows
° Slider windows
° Bay windows
° Bow windows
° Garden windows
° Picture windows
º Storm windows
º Glass Block Windows
We will assist you in every step of the way
Whether you shop at home or visit our showroom you will get expert advice on windows to fit your budget and style. When we come to your home we discuss your needs, show you options and measure for that perfect fit. We provide professional installers that are fast, clean and courteous.
Call now for a FREE estimate on new installations!
Eliminate the drafts in your home.Your home can be more energy efficient with the installation of quality windows.
Recently Completed Projects
In May, 2023 the team of roofing experts at Dickson Contractors completed the installation of a new GAF Timberline HDz shingle roof with a SBS Flat Roof System on a home in Arlington Heights, Illinois. This home's new roof is now featuring the stunning Appalacian Sky...
In early May 2023 the team of roofers at Dickson Contractors completed the installation of a new GAF Timberline HDz Ultra shingle roof in Arlington Heights, Illinois. This beautiful new roof boasts shingles that are in color called Hickory. These American-made...
In early May 2023 the team of roofing experts at Dickson Contractors completed the installation of a new GAF Timberline HDz roof in Mount Prospect, Illinois. This beautiful new roof boasts shingles that are in color called Hickory. These stunning shingles offer...
Window Service in Elk Grove Village
Windows are one of the most critical features of any home. It is estimated that the number of windows can exponentially increase the sale of your home. However, there are essential things to consider when looking when considering new windows. Dickson Contractors has been helping replace windows in Elk Grove Village , for over 30 years. We have the knowledge and the experience you need in order to make sure that your windows are installed correctly, work properly, and give you the best warranty in the business. When you rely on Dickson Contractors, you know you are relying on the best.
Different Types Of Windows
There are several different types of windows that you can buy these include:
- Wood in aluminum interior
- Fiberglass (composite)
Your first step when deciding which windows are best for your home is by laying out what type of windows you need. Determining what type of window you need is also determinate of where you are going to be installing your windows. There are 100’s of different kinds of windows you can choose from, however, here are the 9 most common:
- Bay Windows: Bay windows are designed to jut out from your home in order to give you more internal space. These windows can also come with different options like a casement window or just a stationary window.
- Picture Window: These are large and typically picture windows do not move but are designed to be elegant and will let in the maximum amount of light into a room.
- Casement Windows: These windows usually operate by turning a crank, and they open outward.
- Awning Windows: Much like what they are named after, awning windows open outward from the left or right, top or bottom.
- Double Hung Windows: A very common type you will see where you can either open them from the top or the bottom. They stay within the framework, so there is nothing protruding from the home when they are open.
- Single Hung Windows: Also another common option among homeowners. These work like double hung windows, however on the bottom can open while the top part never moves.
- Transom Window: These small narrow windows are usually mounted above something in order to let in more light to the room.
- Slider Windows: Slider windows are becoming very popular in Elk Grove Village. These windows are positioned on a track and allow you to open the window horizontally over the other glass.
No matter which type of window you need, Dickson Contractors is on hand to help you! Call us now, and we can even help you decide which window is right for you, or come into our showroom today!
Should I Repair or Replace My Window?
Dickson Contractors will always work with you in order to give you the best options when it comes to your windows. However, if your window is leaking, or cracked, or old and doesn’t match the house, you can have your windows repaired, or replaced. When it comes to deciding what is best for your home; ask yourself these questions:
- Is there chipped paint or wood around your windows?
- Is there dry rot around the pane?
- Are your old windows sticking?
- Are your old windows leaking?
- Is it difficult to clean your windows, and after you are done so they still look dirty?
If you answered yes more than no to these questions, then it is time to seriously consider replacing your home’s windows.
Why You Should Choose Dickson Contractors for Your Window Needs
We strive to be a trusted resource you can trust for all your window, siding, exterior doors, roofing, and gutter needs. Our entire team is dedicated to answering any questions you have, all while providing you with our honest opinions regarding services needed and brands/materials we recommend for your particular needs. We have expertly trained and experienced contractors you can trust to ensure that your home or business is taken care of properly the first time. When you choose to work with Dickson Contractors, you will enjoy a company that has:
- 5 Star Rating on Google
- 5 Star Rating on Facebook
- A+ Rating with BBB
- Fast Reliable Service You Can Trust
- 5 Star Rating on Yelp
- Family Owned and Operated Business
Contact us today for a FREE quote on any window project in Elk Grove Village, Illinois! Call us today:
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
526 S. Arthur Ave
Arlington Heights, Illinois