Exterior Home Renovation Service in Arlington Heights Illinois
For over 30 years, Dickson Contractors has been serving homeowers throughout Arlington Heights, Illinois with the best roofing, siding, doors, gutters, and window services. Whether it is repairing, installing, or replacing we have the expertiese and reputation to help. We have worked hard to become a trusted resource for exterior home services in Arlington Heights, and we are looking forward to serving Arlington Heights for the next 30! Dickson is more than just a service you can rely on to get the job done. We strive to be a trusted resource you can trust for all your window, siding, exterior doors, roofing and gutter needs. Our entire team is dedicated to answer any and all questions you have, all while providing you our honest opinions when it comes to services needed, and brands/materials we recommend for your particular needs. We have expertly trained and experienced contractors you can trust to make sure that your home or business is taken care of properly, the first time – every time. When you choose to work with Dickson Contractors you are choosing to work with the best in the area and are relying on:
- 5 Star Rating on Google
- 5 Star Rating on Facebook
- A+ Rating with BBB
- Fast Reliable Service You Can Trust
- 5 Star Rating on Yelp
- Family Owned and Operated Business
Call us now and let us help you with whatever you need. Let us work with you to get you the best options, the best price, and the best home renovation service in Arlington Heights! Call or email us for a FREE quote:
Roofing Contractors Arlington Heights
One of the most important part of any home or business in Arlington Heights is the roof. When the roof becomes cracked, damaged, or warped or warn due to age or storm damage we can help. Dickson Contractors have been the roofing experts in the area for over 30 years! Our team of estimaters and contractors provide FREE INSPECTIONS on roofs in Arlington Heights. Be sure to contact us today for your roofing inspection. Below are a few signs that your roof need to be repaired or replaced:
- Dark Streaks: This is a sign of airborne algae that has started to grow on your roof.
- Bald Spots: If your roof has several bald spots, where there are missing shingles you should definitely consider getting a professional roofing service to come out and inspect your roof.
- Cracked Shingles: Along with missing shingles, curling shingles, cracked shingles are just as serious a warning sign that you should consider getting a roof replacement.
- Leaks: If you notice, holes or leaks, in your roof, you should consider calling a professional roofing service to come and inspect your roof to make sure it is still safe.
- Age: If your roof is at least 18 years old then you should call a professional roofing service to inspect your roof immediately. After 18 years roofs start to break down and lose its ability to hold their integrity.
New & Replacement Windows in Arlington Heights Illinois
Dickson Contractors has been serving Arlington Heights with the best window services for over 30 years! However, one of the problems we always see is cracked windows that have gone on too long and cannot be saved. If you have a crack in your window there are several reasons to get repaired or replaced as soon as you can:
- Insects – Windows keep more than the elements out. Insects have a bad habit of finding small holes to get into your home, and a crack in your window can be a great way for small insects like ants, spiders, and others inside.
- Water – Even if the seal around your window is not the best, water still runs down to the base of your window where it is designed to handle it. Cracks mean that there is another way for water to go, and that way can lead it to where the window was not designed to handle water.
- Dirt – Pollen, dirt and other particles floating in the air outside are often small enough to make it through a crack in your window. This means a lot more cleaning on your part, and dealing with allergies as well.
- Loss of Insulation – When a window cracks air can get through easily. This means that cold or hot air can pass through the crack making the room the window is colder in the winter and warmer in the summer.
You can learn more about windows below including size, types, glass types, and more!
Siding Repair & Siding Installation Arlington Heights Illinois
Dickson Contractors has been serving Arlington Heights with the best siding service for over 30 years! We are the experts in siding repair, siding replacement, and new siding installation. One of the most important things we can tell you about siding is that you should never rip the siding off the home when it is coming off. Doing this can actually damage the siding more.
We have been installing vinyl siding in Arlington Heights since 1989. We believe very strongly in this material. Below are some of the reasons we believe vinyl siding is a great material for your home.
- Vinyl siding is very durable, it can withstand high winds and resist heat, moisture, and cold. Never changing its appearance, even after a strong storm.
- Vinyl Siding is cheaper to own, install, and maintain over time.
- Vinyl siding does not need to be overly maintained. You never need to repaint and it can be cleaned off with water and a mild soap once a year. It will not crack or rot.
- Vinyl siding is very diverse when it comes to your choices. Vinyl siding comes in many different colors or textures that best suit the feel of your home. Vinyl can mimic the look of stone, wood, and slate. Homeowners do not have to compromise on beauty when it comes to vinyl siding.
- Wood requires upkeep not only with pain to make sure that there are no holes or cracks which will only increase over time.
Exterior Home Contractors Arlington Heights
It has been a joy to serve Arlington Heights, Illinois with the best window, door, siding, roofing, and gutter service for the past 30 years! Below are some helpful articles regarding home renovation projects and more.
If you think you need exterior home services today call: 847-577-8730
We recently wrapped up a new GAF Lifetime Barkwood Shingle roof and a Seamless White Aluminum Gutters System. To cap it all off, the homeowners won't have to worry about cleaning their gutters every year as we also installed Raindrop Gutter Guards. The GAF Barkwood...
We Recently installed all new siding, windows and doors in Arlington Heights Illinois. We couldn't be more thrilled with how this project turned out! Below are a couple of pictures of the finished project from the home in Arlington Heights Illinois.Local Exterior...
We recently had the pleausre of installing the custom Gialanella Thermatru door with 2 sidelights.This stunning Larson storm door not only adds curb appeal but additional security to this home. If you are considering a new entry door for your Arlington Heights home,...
Local Contracting Experts Dickson Contractors is the number one roofing, siding, window, door and gutter service in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Local residents and commercial businesses trust us in Arlington Heights, Illinois and the surrounding area. We have worked...
Maintaining your roof is crucial to your home’s protection from the elements and adds to its beauty. Over time, your roof will need replacement due to wear and tear or storm damage. While it’s a big project with many variables, upgrading your roof will help keep your...