Local Exterior Renovation Contractors Serving Wood Dale
Dickson Contractors is one of the most trusted Exterior Renovation Companies in the Chicagoland area. For over 30 years residents in Wood Dale Illinois have trusted us with their roofing, siding, window, door and gutter service. We bring our experience, passion, and knowledgeable expertise to every job we complete! When you choose Dickson Contractors to work with, you are choosing:
- Family Owned and Operated Business
- Fast Reliable Service You Can Trust
- 5 Star Rating on Facebook
- 5 Star Rating on Google
- A+ Rating with BBB
- 5 Star Rating on Yelp
Dickson Contractors is your number one choice for roofing services and more. We offer free estimates and discounts to first responders and military veterans. Choose the right roofing, siding, gutter, window and siding service your home deserves by calling us today:
Dickson Contractors can determine the current condition of your home’s exterior in regards to replace, repair or maintenance.
Serving the Northwest Suburbs
with Quality Since 1987.
Family owned and operated since 1987
With decades of experience, you can depend on Dickson Contractors to get the job done right the first time.
Visit Our Showroom!
Stop by our showroom where we have a variety of materials for you to choose from.
Working with Dickson has been wonderful. We received new windows and siding on the 2nd floor of our home and we have received nothing but compliments on the work. Jim (the project manager) constantly checked in on the job and was available to answer questions when needed. The crew was professional and hardworking. The price was incredibly reasonable. We plan to use them again for the second phase of our exterior remodeling.
If you are looking for a premier top quality contractor for your door installation, look no further than Dickson. After repeated frustrating experiences with big box companies, we choose Dickson to install our front door. They were timely and very responsive. From project
estimation, to product ordering, to installation, Dickson was first class.
Their project manager (Jim) provided excellent guidance throughout the installation. It was evident from the installation that the Dickson
carpenter (Adam) was a seasoned pro. The workmanship detail was excellent. We highly recommend Dickson Contractors and will not hesitate to use them again.
View the latest home renovation projects we have completed in Wood Dale Illinois along with some helpful information regarding our services. For a FREE Estimate call us today 847-577-8730
Local Siding Repair & Installation Experts Wood Dale Dickson Contractors is the number one roofing, siding, window, door and gutter service in Wood Dale, Illinois. Local residents and commercial businesses trust us in Wood Dale, Illinois and the surrounding area....
Maintaining your roof is crucial to your home’s protection from the elements and adds to its beauty. Over time, your roof will need replacement due to wear and tear or storm damage. While it’s a big project with many variables, upgrading your roof will help keep your...
Just like any other feature of your home, your roof is prone to breakdown. When mother nature or age gets the best of your home’s roof call us! When the roof is cracked, damaged, or broken, water and other things can get into the roof and really damage your home or business. Dickson Contractors have been the roofing experts in Wood Dale Illinois since 1987! We know roofing and we know how to make sure your roof is protecting your home, family, or business from the intense weather typical of the Wood Dale area. You can delve deeper into roofing from the article below however to give you a brief overview of what to look for on your roof to give you signs that it might need to be repaired or replaced:
- Cracked Shingles: Along with missing shingles, curling shingles, cracked shingles are just as serious a warning sign that you should consider getting a roof replacement.
- Bald Spots: If your roof has several bald spots, where there are missing shingles you should definitely consider getting a professional roofing service to come out and inspect your roof.
- Leaks: If you notice, holes or leaks, in your roof, you should consider calling a professional roofing service to come and inspect your roof to make sure it is still safe.
- Dark Streaks: This is a sign of airborne algae that has started to grow on your roof.
- Age: If your roof is at least 18 years old then you should call a professional roofing service to inspect your roof immediately. After 18 years roofs start to break down and lose its ability to hold their integrity.
Dickson Contractors has been serving the Wood Dale Illinois area with the best window services since 1987! However, one of the problems we always see is cracked windows that have gone on too long and cannot be saved. If you have a crack in your window there are several reasons to get repaired or replaced as soon as you can:
- Loss of Insulation – When a window cracks air can get through easily. This means that cold or hot air can pass through the crack making the room the window is colder in the winter and warmer in the summer.
- Water – Even if the seal around your window is not the best, water still runs down to the base of your window where it is designed to handle it. Cracks mean that there is another way for water to go, and that way can lead it to where the window was not designed to handle water.
- Dirt – Pollen, dirt and other particles floating in the air outside are often small enough to make it through a crack in your window. This means a lot more cleaning on your part, and dealing with allergies as well.
- Insects – Windows keep more than the elements out. Insects have a bad habit of finding small holes to get into your home, and a crack in your window can be a great way for small insects like ants, spiders, and others inside.
Dickson Contractors has been serving the Wood Dale area with the best siding service for over 30 years! We are the experts in siding repair, replacement, and installation. One of the most important things we can tell you about siding is that you should never rip the siding off the home when it is coming off. Doing this can actually damage the siding more. One of the best things though is vinyl siding. You can learn more about siding below but here are some benefits to vinyl siding for your home:
- Vinyl siding is very durable, it can withstand high winds and resist heat, moisture, and cold. Never changing its appearance, even after a strong storm.
- Vinyl Siding is cheaper to own, install, and maintain over time.
- Vinyl siding is very diverse when it comes to your choices. Vinyl siding comes in many different colors or textures that best suit the feel of your home. Vinyl can mimic the look of stone, wood, and slate. Homeowners do not have to compromise on beauty when it comes to vinyl siding.
- Vinyl siding does not need to be overly maintained. You never need to repaint and it can be cleaned off with water and a mild soap once a year. It will not crack or rot.
- Wood requires upkeep not only with pain to make sure that there are no holes or cracks which will only increase over time.