There are many factors that impact your siding in Wheeling, Illinois such as; wear and tear, weathering from storms, and the lifespan of current materials. There are many things to know about siding and our professionals at Dickson Contractors is here to help! We have been helping residents in Wheeling, Illinois for over 30 years. You can trust our team with all of your siding needs. Contact our team to discuss your next siding project. For more information, contact us at 847-577-8730 or visit our showroom located in Arlington Heights!
Our Services include but are not limited to:
- Siding Repairs
- Siding Installations
- Siding Replacement
Siding Repair Wheeling
Siding repairs are very common for homes in Wheeling, Illinois. With the constant weather changes and storms, it can create wear and tear on the siding. Storms can cause dents and holes in your siding, and with heavy winds, cause pieces to tear off your house. Dickson Contractors is here to help with any siding repairs you might need. We will come to your home and inspect your siding to see what we will be working with. It is important to get the minor repairs fixed right away so no bigger problems happen down the road. If you wait to get your siding repaired, you might end up needing a siding replacement, which costs a significant amount more.
If you are looking for siding contractors you can trust for a siding installation, contact Dickson Contractors. Siding installation does not usually take long to do. We have many different siding options for you to choose from at Dickson Contractors. Our team will go through the siding options with you and answer any questions you have along the way. We want to help you find the best siding for your home that is durable and will last long. Our goal is to make this process stress-free for all of our customers. All of our contractors are highly trained, experienced and certified. Call us to make sure your installation will be done correctly and add value to your home.
Signs Your Home Needs New Siding
Below are some of the most common reasons residents in Wheeling, Illinois contact us for a FREE siding inspection.
- Cracks- Cracks can allow insects like termites, get in and cause a lot of problems. Cracks that are large enough can also let water sneak in as well.
- Visual Appearance- If you are planning on moving in the future your siding is important to keep up with. If your home has new siding then a buyer will be more likely to buy your home, because it’s less for them to do once they move in.
- Gaps/Holes- Gaps and holes in your siding allow moisture to get in, causing lots of damages to wood.
- Expensive Bills- If your siding or installation is old, drafty or needs major repairs, it might be time for a siding installation. New siding can help lower your bills in Wheeling because siding contractors can add more insulation and get rid of all the drafts. This will keep your home at a comfortable temperature and won’t cause your furnace or air conditioner to work harder then they have to.
- Moisture- If you notice mold or moisture on your home, make sure to check the exterior too. Your siding could be causing the mold and moisture. Contact your local siding contractor in Wheeling to take a look at it and determine if you need new siding or just a few repairs.
Benefits of New Siding
Are you thinking about getting new siding for your Wheeling residence? Contact Dickson Contractors to help you choose the best option for your home! We have many different options and styles. New siding will help spruce up your curb appeal and preserve your home’s value. New siding can also benefit your home because it can:
- Enhance curb appeal– Old, worn down siding can start to lose its color. If your siding starts to fade, it will start to loose its visual appearance. The older siding gets, the harder it is to clean too. At Dickson Contractors we have many different colors and styles to choose from that can transform the look of your home.
- Repair Structural Damage– If your home has structural damage from mold or moisture new siding is a good idea. We can usually repair the structural damage after the old siding has been taken off.
- Energy Efficient Options– If you need new siding, it is also the perfect time to look through the energy efficient options. Some options will allow you to add more insulation to your home too. Energy efficient siding options can help you save money and there are some that are environmentally friendly!
Whether you need a siding installation, repairs, or ideas on which siding material to use for your Wheeling residence, Dickson Contractors is here for you. Let our contractors help with whatever you need to keep you and your family comfortable. To get started with your FREE in home consultation and quote contact us at 847-577-8730 or stop by our showroom.
Call Dickson Contractors Today: 847-577-8730
GAF CARE: Sponsorship which promotes Products Made in America
GAF has won the woman’s choice award 9 out of the last 10 years.