Local Contracting Experts
Dickson Contractors is the number one roofing, siding, window, door and gutter service in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Local residents and commercial businesses trust us in Arlington Heights, Illinois and the surrounding area. We have worked in Arlington Heights, Illinois for over 30 years. We bring our experience, passion, and knowledgeable expertise to every job we complete! When you choose Dickson Contractors to work with, you are choosing:
- Family Owned and Operated Business
- Fast Reliable Service You Can Trust
- 5 Star Rating on Facebook
- 5 Star Rating on Google
- A+ Rating with BBB
- 5 Star Rating on Yelp
Dickson Contractors is your number one choice for roofing services and more. We offer free estimates and discounts to first responders and military veterans. Choose the right roofing, siding, gutter, window and siding service your home deserves by calling us today:
Siding Rolling Meadows
There are many things that impact the life of your siding in Rolling Meadows, Illinois ranging from; age of siding, to storms and general wear and tear. There are many things to know about siding and our professionals at Dickson Contractors is here to help! We have been helping residents in Rolling Meadows, Illinois for over 30 years. You can trust our team with all of your siding needs. Contact our team to discuss your next siding project. Contact us at 847-577-8730 or visit our showroom in Arlington Heights!
Our Services include but are not limited to:
- Siding Maintenance
- Siding Repairs
- Siding Replacement
- Siding Installations
Siding Repair Rolling Meadows
It is very common for homes in Rolling Meadows to need siding repairs. With the constant weather changes and storms, it can create wear and tear on the siding. Storms can cause dents and holes in your siding, and with heavy winds, cause pieces to tear off your house. Dickson Contractors is here to help with any siding repairs you might have. We will come to your home and inspect your siding to see what we will be working with. It is important to get the minor repairs fixed right away so no bigger problems happen down the road. If you wait to get your siding repaired, you might end up needing a siding replacement, which is a lot more expensive.
If you are looking to have a siding installation done on your house in Rolling Meadows, our contractors can help. SIding installation does not usually take long to do. We have many different siding options for you to choose from at Dickson Contractors. Our team will go through the siding options with you and answer any questions you have along the way. We want to help you find the best siding for your home that is durable and will last long. Our goal is to make this process stress-free for all of our customers. All of our contractors are highly trained, experienced and certified. Call us to make sure your installation will be done right and add value to your home.
Signs Your Home Needs New Siding
Below are some of the most common reasons residents in Rolling Meadows, Illinois contact us for a FREE siding inspection.
- Expensive Bills- If your siding or installation is old, drafty or needs major repairs, it might be time for a siding installation. New siding can help lower your bills in Rolling Meadows because siding contractors can add more insulation and get rid of all the drafts. This will keep your home at a comfortable temperature and won’t cause your furnace or air conditioner to work harder then they have to.
- Gaps/Holes- Gaps and holes in your siding allow moisture to get in, causing lots of damages to wood.
- Moisture- If you notice mold or moisture on your home, make sure to check the exterior too. Your siding could be causing the mold and moisture. Contact your local siding contractor in Rolling Meadows to take a look at it and determine if you need new siding or just a few repairs.
- Visual Appearance- If you are planning on moving in the future your siding is important to keep up with. If your home has new siding then a buyer will be more likely to buy your home, because it’s less for them to do once they move in.
- Cracks- Cracks can allow insects like termites, get in and cause a lot of problems. Cracks that are large enough can also let water get in as well.
Benefits of New Siding
Thinking about getting new siding for your Rolling Meadows residence? Contact Dickson Contractors to help you choose the best option for your home! We have many different options and styles. New siding will help spruce up your curb appeal and preserve your home’s value. New siding can also benefit your home because it can:
- Enhance curb appeal- Old, worn down siding can start to lose its color. If your siding starts to fade, it will start to loose its visual appearance. The older siding gets, the harder it is to clean too. At Dickson Contractors we have many different colors and styles to choose from that can transform the look of your home.
- Repair Structural Damage- If your home has structural damage from mold or moisture new siding is a good idea. We can usually repair the structural damage after the old siding has been taken off.
- Energy Efficient Options- If you need new siding, it is also the perfect time to look through the energy efficient options. Some options will allow you to add more insulation to your home too. Energy efficient siding options can help you save money and there are some that are environmentally friendly!
Siding Rolling Meadows
Whether you need a siding installation, repairs, or ideas on which siding material to use for your Rolling Meadows residence, Dickson Contractors is here to help you. Let our contractors help with whatever you need to keep you and your family comfortable. To get started with your FREE in home consultation and quote contact us at 847-577-8730 or stop by our showroom.
Call Dickson Contractors Today: 847-577-8730
GAF CARE: Sponsorship which promotes Products Made in America
GAF has won the woman’s choice award 9 out of the last 10 years.