Exterior Renovation Contractors Serving Inverness IL.
Dickson Contractors is one of the most trusted Exterior Renovation Companies in the Chicagoland area. For over 30 years residents in Inverness have trusted us with their roofing, siding, window, door and gutter service. We bring our experience, passion, and knowledgeable expertise to every job we complete! When you choose Dickson Contractors to work with, you are choosing:
- Family Owned and Operated Business
- Fast Reliable Service You Can Trust
- 5 Star Rating on Facebook
- 5 Star Rating on Google
- A+ Rating with BBB
- 5 Star Rating on Yelp
Dickson Contractors is proud to be a highly reputable and trusted choice for exterior renovation services. We offer free quotes and discounts to first responders and military veterans. Choose the right roofing, siding, gutter, window and siding service your Inverness Illinois home or business deserves by calling us today:
Been using these guys for years… noticed some animal damage to the roof two days ago and called them for service. Busy time of year, but a guy named Steve came out and did a fantastic repair. Perfect match, can’t tell any damage was done. He took photos before and after for me… I couldn’t be happier.
Dickson Contractors can determine the current condition of your home’s exterior in regards to replace, repair or maintenance.
Serving the Northwest Suburbs
with Quality Since 1987.
Family owned and operated since 1987
With decades of experience, you can depend on Dickson Contractors to get the job done right the first time.
Visit Our Showroom!
Stop by our showroom where we have a variety of materials for you to choose from.
View some helpful information regarding our exterior remoeling services, along with the latest home renovation projects we have completed in the Inverness Illinois area.
For a FREE Estimate call us today 847-577-8730
In September 2020 the team of roofing experts at Dickson Contractors completed the installation of a new GAF Timberline HD Roof and gutter system in Inverness Illinois. These stunning shingles are architecturally stylish but practically priced to offer great value...
On 7/28/2020 the team of roofing experts at Dickson Contractors completed the installation of a new GAF Timberline HDz Weathered Wood roof in Inverness Illinois. Our team also installed all new Fascia - Soffit and an all new Gutter System on this home. The GAF...
In July 2020 the team of roofing experts at Dickson Contractors completed the installation of a new GAF Timberline HDZ Roof in Inverness Illinois. These stunning shingles are architecturally stylish but practically priced to offer great value with outstanding...
We are thrilled at how our recent Exterior Renovation project in Inverness Illinois turned out. On this home we performed a Roof Tear-Off and replacement, installed a EPDM flat roof, a new Skylight and Gutter system. For a FREE estimate on new roofing, EPDM flat...
We recently wrapped up a new EPDM Flat Roof Installation in Inverness Illinois. We are thrilled with how this project turned out! Below are a couple of pictures of the finished project from the home in Inverness Illinois.Local Flat Roof Contractors in Inverness...
Maintaining your roof is crucial to your home’s protection from the elements and adds to its beauty. Over time, your roof will need replacement due to wear and tear or storm damage. While it’s a big project with many variables, upgrading your roof will help keep your...
Just like any other feature of your home, your roof is prone to breakdown. When mother nature or age gets the best of your home’s roof call us! When the roof is cracked, damaged, or broken, water and other things can get into the roof and really damage your home or business. Dickson Contractors have been the roofing experts in Inverness Illinois since 1987! You can delve deeper into roofing from the article below however to give you a brief overview of what to look for on your roof to give you signs that it might need to be repaired or replaced:
- Cracked Shingles: Along with missing shingles, curling shingles, cracked shingles are just as serious a warning sign that you should consider getting a roof replacement.
- Bald Spots: If your roof has several bald spots, where there are missing shingles you should definitely consider getting a professional roofing service to come out and inspect your roof.
- Leaks: If you notice, holes or leaks, in your roof, you should consider calling a professional roofing service to come and inspect your roof to make sure it is still safe.
- Dark Streaks: This is a sign of airborne algae that has started to grow on your roof.
- Age: If your roof is at least 18 years old then you should call a professional roofing service to inspect your roof immediately. After 18 years roofs start to break down and lose its ability to hold their integrity.
Read more about roofing including types, advantages and disadvantages, and tips on how to make your roof last longer below!
Dickson Contractors has been serving Inverness with the best window services for over 30 years! However, one of the problems we always see is cracked windows that have gone on too long and cannot be saved. If you have a crack in your window there are several reasons to get repaired or replaced as soon as you can:
- Loss of Insulation – When a window cracks air can get through easily. This means that cold or hot air can pass through the crack making the room the window is colder in the winter and warmer in the summer.
- Water – Even if the seal around your window is not the best, water still runs down to the base of your window where it is designed to handle it. Cracks mean that there is another way for water to go, and that way can lead it to where the window was not designed to handle water.
- Dirt – Pollen, dirt and other particles floating in the air outside are often small enough to make it through a crack in your window. This means a lot more cleaning on your part, and dealing with allergies as well.
- Insects – Windows keep more than the elements out. Insects have a bad habit of finding small holes to get into your home, and a crack in your window can be a great way for small insects like ants, spiders, and others inside.
You can learn more about windows below including size, types, glass types, and more!
Dickson Contractors has been serving Inverness with all their siding repair, replacement and installation service for over 30 years! One of the most important things we can tell you about siding is that you should never rip the siding off the home when it is coming off. Doing this can actually damage the siding more. One of the best things though is vinyl siding. You can learn more about siding below but here are some benefits to vinyl siding for your home:
- Vinyl siding is very durable, it can withstand high winds and resist heat, moisture, and cold. Never changing its appearance, even after a strong storm.
- Vinyl Siding is cheaper to own, install, and maintain over time.
- Vinyl siding is very diverse when it comes to your choices. Vinyl siding comes in many different colors or textures that best suit the feel of your home. Vinyl can mimic the look of stone, wood, and slate. Homeowners do not have to compromise on beauty when it comes to vinyl siding.
- Vinyl siding does not need to be overly maintained. You never need to repaint and it can be cleaned off with water and a mild soap once a year. It will not crack or rot.
- Wood requires upkeep not only with pain to make sure that there are no holes or cracks which will only increase over time.
Learn more about siding and how to maintain it and what to look for when it comes to siding below or come into our showroom and see more great siding options today!
Get a great gutter system that works best for your home!
Installations of name brand, 0.032 heavy gauge, seamless aluminum gutter
system complete with flashing, regular and oversized downspouts
are available in a variety of colors.
Are you tired of cleaning out your gutters? We provide gutter
cleaning and will install gutter guards in a variety of styles!
Do your gutters overflow during heavy rain falls in the spring and fall?
Do you have a lot of trees surrounding your home?
We install a few different types of gutter guard depending
on your specific problem.